Freestyle (2/9): cars_ck3
- Video Guidelines:
- You must be able to see the stacker, mat, timer, and cups (the same angle that is used in sanctioned WSSA competitions is best). Seeing the stacker's head is preferred but not required.
- Video should only show the attempt you are submitting for that event. When you upload your video to YouTube there is a simple editing tool that lets you trim the video if needed.
- You must also have a way to show the camera your time at the beginning and end of your attempt. Use a Tournament Display or show the camera your timer before and after you stack. Give time for the judge to see your time set at zero and leaving them a few seconds afterwards to see your ending time after your hands come off the timer or you show the timer to the camera.
- Each match has a unique special code. You have to write this code on a piece of paper and have it visible to the camera while you stack for each event within the match. If you submit a video where the code is either not visible or doesn’t match up, it will be scratched.
- Here is a video with instructions and a sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDJpF46DgA
- Using official Speed Stacks equipment is also required.
- Stack like crazy! You get as many chances as you want to get a good time so long as you submit that time before the match is over. Plan to submit your times at least an hour before the match is over because it may take awhile to upload your video on Youtube. The countdown timer tells you how much time is left for each match.
- Enter your times and submit the corresponding YouTube video links.
- You can only submit times to each event once, so pick your best ones!
- You must submit separate videos of each event below to play.
- Videos should be uploaded to YouTube beforehand. You will need the link for each video to submit to StackMatch (you will need your own YouTube account to do this).
- Videos should be posted as Public or Unlisted depending on whether or not you want them to show up on your Youtube channel. Private videos will not work with StackMatch.
This match is closed
|Alexander Engell-Hedager Damkjær||0.771||#1||34.1|
|Wong Kai Yee||0.783||#2||33.1|
|Luw Tze Hin||0.785||#3||32.1|
|Wong Kai Qi||0.835||#6||29.1|
|Chiong Kai En||0.931||#11||24.1|
|Law Zhi Lin||0.965||#12||23.1|
|Teoh Jun Yi||0.968||#13||22.1|
|Lau Wei Joon||0.983||#14||21.1|
|Alan Lim Joon Tatt||0.987||#15||20.1|
|Law Hao Yang||1.075||#17||18.1|
|Woo Ju Seo||1.093||#18||17.1|
|Chee Choy Leng||1.098||#19||16.1|
|Chan Pei Qi||1.125||#20||15.1|
|Je In Lee||1.152||#21||14.1|
|Aqila Diandri Zahra||1.201||#22||13.1|
|Cody D. Heyne||1.205||#23||12.1|
|Luw Tze Hen||1.260||#24||11.1|
|Ryan Wong Kam Hou||1.284||#26||9.1|
|Seoh Yeong Terng||1.295||#27||8.1|
|Julia Goh Siew Yue||1.321||#28||7.1|
|Khoh Yuan Qi||1.331||#29||6.1|
|Foo Soon Wah||1.377||#30||5.1|